Hehehehehe…. Antara 3 ni yg mane korang pilih kalu nk publish paper? Ang sempat gak menjengah website diaorang ni tuk baca sikit info psl diaorg ni… ni info psl diaorg yg sempat Ang copy n paste kat sini…..
Sumber daripada: (http://www.scopus.com/home.url).
The largest abstract and citation database of research literature and quality web sources covering
- Over 16,500 peer-reviewed journals from more than 4,000 publishers, including coverage of
15,400 peer-reviewed journals (inc > 1200 Open Access journals)
- 575 trade publications
- 315 book series
- Extensive conference coverage (3,6 million conference papers)
- 37 million records, of which
- 18 million records include references going back to 1996 (75% include references)
- 19 million pre-1996 records go back as far as 1823
- Results from 433 million scientific web pages
- 23 million patent records from 5 patent offices
- "Articles-in-Press" from over 3,000 journals
- Seamless links to full-text articles and other library resources
- Innovative tools that give an at-a-glance overview of search results and refine them to the most relevant hits
- Alerts to keep you up-to-date on new articles matching your search query, or by favorite author
ISI Web of Knowledge is much more than just an aggregation of content and tools. It's a unified platform that integrates all data and search terms together so that you can conduct one search to find all relevant items - no matter what database it originated in.
What's in ISI Web of Knowledge?
- 23, 000 journals
- 23 million pattents from 40 patent issuing authorities
- 110,000 conference proceedings
- 9 million websites
- 2 million chemical structures
- over 100 years of backfiles
- over 87 million sources items
- 700 millions cited references
- 256 scientific disciplines.
- Over 3,800 institutions from 98 countries access ISI Web of Knowledge
The impact factor, often abbreviated IF, is a measure of the citations to science and social science journals. It is frequently used as a proxy for the importance of a journal to its field.
The publication of each year covered occurs in the summer of the following year. For example impact factors for 2008 will be published in the summer of 2009. Some related values, also calculated and published by the same organization, are:
the immediacy index: the number of citations the articles in a journal receive in a given year divided by the number of articles published.
Hmmmm…. Mane korang akan pilih… yg ada ISI ke Scopus ke atau HI? Ang pernah join workshop publishing yg GS anjur… jemputan dia Lecturer dari IPTA n then bg penceramah tu dia cakap ape yg bagus adalah ada citation index.. ISI sangat penting… ini mgkin time tu xde lagi heboh2 psl Scopus n HI…nicky cakap kalu nk publish mesti tengok ada scopus ke x… huhuhuhuhu…. Kalu UMT… dia tekan yg ada HI… sbb kalu ada HI, diaorg kasi duit…. Hehehhehehehe… Bg Ang lak… tak kisah la mane2 pn… asal bleh publish… bleh ke camtu?
P/s: kalu ada maklumat salah tolong betulkan sendiri ye.... Ang baru nk tahu semua ni... hehhehehe....;p